Published @ http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
33rd 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course Commencing from July 2015
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission/ SSC in the Indian Army.
- Posts : 90 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1996 and and 01 Jan 1999 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus MSP Rs.6000 and other allowances.